Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fly? Or dreamt of a career as a commercial pilot?
Before you consider your options there’s a key first step you need to take .. and it’s easy to do!
Book in for your ‘Learn to fly experience’ to get hands-on with flying and see where learning to fly could take you. Your flight is a 30 minute introductory lesson under the guidance of one of our friendly, professional flight instructors.
You’ll receive a comprehensive safety briefing on how to control the aeroplane, and then taxi, take-off and fly your very own aeroplane over Hobart city and its surrounds. After the flight your instructor can provide you with all the information you need and answer any questions you may have.
If you decide that flying is for you, we’ll help you to sign-up and get started – whenever you are ready (no obligation).
Whether you would like to learn part time or full time, we’re available 7 days a week and can cater to your individual needs.
Book your experience today – it’s easy!
Know someone else who’s interested?
If you have a friend or family member who is keen to get started and just needs some encouragement to take the step, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Read more about buying a voucher for a ‘Learn to fly experience’ online – it’s quick and easy.
Terms and conditions
- One person per flight only – we cannot carry other passengers on this flight (legal restrictions apply)
- Minimum age 12 years (this is a general guide and at our discretion).
- There is no maximum age limit, as long as the person can reasonably get themselves into and out of the aircraft.
- Voucher is:
- valid for twelve (12) months from date of purchase;
- not redeemable in any other form; and
- not transferable to another person, except when authorised in writing by us.
- It is the responsibility of the voucher recipient to book their flight time with us. We are generally available 7 days a week, but please contact us at least one week in advance to book the flight.
- Flight bookings are weather dependent and may need to be postponed at short notice.